Why Join The GuardChild Community?
Get your Free Report: Guide to Stopping Bullying Before it Starts by becoming a member today!
It’s FREE and as a parent, your number one job is to protect your child online and offline. To do this you need to know how they socialize and communicate on on social media sites with their cell phone, iPad or tablet. What are you protecting them against? Cyber bullying, sexual predators, pornography and sexting to name a few. To do this, you need to be one step ahead of your kids. As a GuardChild community member you’ll stay on top of your game to protect your kid’s in today’s digital world.
Become a Cyber Parent and learn how technology has changed our lives – educate yourself on how sexual predators and cyber bully’s choose their victims and the warning signs to look for if your child is a victim of cyber bullying or addicted to social networking sites or other Internet programs.
Being a member will help you manage the anxiety that comes with uncovering information about your child’s online activities and how to handle it appropriately with your children. You’ll be able to help others by sharing your stories and raising the hard to ask questions in our Blog – ‘It takes a village to raise children’– Being an active member will help reduce your anxiety and give you peace of mind that your child is safe online.
Our team is constantly researching the Internet to find new websites and articles you and your children can use to increase your knowledge about Internet dangers, new trends, and websites for your children to do homework, research and have fun. GuardChild has done the research, so you don’t have to spend hours online searching for relevant information.
- Social networking and cell Phone educational articles
- Detailed map of Registered Sex Offenders living near you with sex offender’s photo, convictions, name and address
- Receive a FREE e-mail or text message when a Registered Sex Offender moves close to you
- Instant messaging, chat, text messaging, sexting and emoticon glossary
- Searchable State-by-State Sex Offender Registry
- GuardChild Blog: interact with other parents who share your concerns
- Discounts on the best filtering software and child-monitoring and software
- Learn to communicate with your child using their ‘Lingo’ – text messaging
- Learn the new Sexting code words used to text friends with our comprehensive Sexting text, chat code list
To get your free report, register now.